In love with the classic look of ’80s basketball but have a thing for the fast-paced culture of today’s game? Meet the women’s Nike Court Vision Low Next Nature. Its crisp upper and stitched overlays are inspired by the days of hook-shots and tube socks.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to midsole for a streamlined look that’s durable and comfortable
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great while the perforations on the toe and sides add comfort and breathability
- Using synthetic materials, the design features materials that echo mid-1980s basketball shoes.
- Contains at least 20% recycled materials by weight
- Move To Zero is Nike’s journey to zero carbon and waste to help protect the future of sport. Products labelled with the Sunburst symbol each represent another step on that journey. Apparel featuring the Sunburst is made with at least 50% recycled content by weight, while footwear measures in with at least 20% recycled content by weight.
- Synthetic upper
- Textile lining
- Foam midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Foam padded footbed
- Spot clean
There are no reviews yet.