Your run begins with stable support. Take those first steps on your running journey in these women’s Nike Downshifter 12 shoes. They’ve got a supportive fit and a stable ride, with a lightweight feel that easily transitions from your workout to hanging out.
- Mesh throughout the upper has a lightweight, breathable feel
- The mesh was placed in key zones at the forefoot based on runner feedback, providing you with cooling where it counts
- Feel the stability with the midfoot fitband which works with your laces, keeping your foot more secure the tighter your laces are
- Super-soft foam through the midsole helps cushion your foot with every step
- The increased height means a softer sensation as you run
- The rubber outsole has the traction to keep your feet gripped to the pavement
- Skins at the toes and eyelets offer durability
- This product is made with at least 20% recycled content by weight
- Move To Zero is Nike’s journey to zero carbon and waste to help protect the future of sport. Products labelled with the Sunburst symbol each represent another step on that journey. Apparel featuring the Sunburst is made with at least 50% recycled content by weight, while footwear measures in with at least 20% recycled content by weight.
- Mesh upper
- Rubber outsole
- Foam midsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Foam footbed
There are no reviews yet.